Your inaugural interactive one day practitioner conference
offering a diverse range of presenters, topics, discussions and networking
to expand your practitioner understanding.
Who should attend?
- Integrative Practitioners
- participate and shape the direction of the interactive Q & A forum topic: “everything you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask”.
- hear from dynamic speakers throughout the day
- discover through different learning styles that are relevant, insightful and leading edge topics
- further your practitioner education in clinical application
- social networking with other natural health practitioners, speakers, sponsors and students.
- 6.5 CPE points.
Where and when?
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort, 64 Palm Meadows Drive, Carrara, Gold Coast, QLD 4211
- Saturday, 10 November, 2018. 9:00am – 4:30pm
What is the price?
- $195 Early bird Registration (before 30 September 2018)
- $245 Full registration (from 1 October 2018)
- $175 Student registration
The theme of the conference – ‘Expanding Practitioner Understanding‘ will cover topics ranging from:
- exploring the myths and misconceptions of Cannabis
- discussing product excipients and labelling
- evaluating mental health in menopause
- exploring vaginal microbiome
- current research and evidence for anti-microbial herbs
- addressing the increased diagnosis and presentation of MTHFR.
All sessions offer ample time at the end for you to ask the presenter any questions that may have come up for you during the presentation.
There is “something for everyone”.
Participants get to select from one of three concurrent workshops that will provide a more interactive and practical learning experience.
There will be one to suit your particular area of interest – but numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Overall, the objective of the day is that you don’t leave with any un-answered topic questions.
So – the closing session is a one hour Q & A with an expert practitioner panel, titled: Clinical Conundrums: Everything you’ve wanted to know but were too afraid to ask”.
The beauty of this session is participants get to ask questions anonymously using personal devices. These questions will appear on-screen and moderated for the panel to respond to.
So make sure you bring a list of your most seemingly strange, embarrassing or obscure questions – which you’ve never been comfortable asking until now!