Frequently asked questions
NatPrac 2018. 10 November 2018
Where can I buy tickets to NatPrac 2018?
What is included in the price of your ticket?
- hear about leading industry topics from experts in their field
- charismatic speakers that are either practicing in their niche topic and/or undertaking significant research in their particular field
- six full hours of presentations, workshops, plenary and Q&A sessions on the industry’s hot topics from Australia’s leading experts
- tea, herbal tea, coffee and water available on arrival
- printed workbook (including program and speaker bios)
- pen and notepads
- conference goodie bag on arrival
- morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea (cater for allergies etc)
- filtered water available throughout the day in main conference room
- carousel style seating in air-conditioned room with natural light
- access to exhibition hall during 3 x 30 minute breaks
- networking opportunities throughout the day.
What date is the event?
Saturday 10 November, 2018. Registration is from 8am. Conference starts at 9am. Finishing approx. 4.30pm
Where is the event being held?
Mercure Gold Coast Resort, 64 Palm Meadows Drive, Carrara, QLD 4211
What time does registration open?
Registration will be open from 8:00 – 9:00am.
What do I need to bring with me?
Our suggested list includes:
- a warm jacket or cardigan
- personal handheld device for participating in Anonymous Q & A session.
Is there allocated seating?
No. However, some seating will be reserved for speakers and sponsors.
What meals are provided at NatPrac Professional?
- morning tea
- buffet lunch
- afternoon tea
- beverages: tea (and herbal teas), coffee and water will be available throughout the day.
What if I book a ticket and then need to cancel?
Our registration policy outlines our terms and conditions. If you wish to cancel a ticket 14 before the event NatPrac will refund your ticket price minus a $55 administration fee for cancelling.
If you cancel within 14 days of the event there will be no refund.
See also ‘Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?‘ below.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Yes, you can. You will need to email email@example.com to confirm your transfer, providing your details (as supplied at registration) and the details of the person you wish to transfer your ticket to.
A $15.50 administration fee will be charged to complete this process.
How many CPE (Continuing Professional Education) points will I gain from attending NatPrac 2018?
All points with the following Associations are pending and will be updated here after tickets go on sale.