Student Workshop 2018
+ optional NatPrac 2018 morning sessions
preparing you for practice
Who should attend?
- Naturopathy students
- Nutrition students
- to prepare you for clinical practice
- learn through interactive Q & A Panel: Cannabis and Lesser Known Herbs: ‘Everything you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask”. (use your digital device to ask questions anonymously)
- explore functional pathology through a range of case studies and interactive discussion
- Find out why Nutritional Compounding is so important and how to get started
- networking with other natural health professionals, speakers and sponsors after workshop.
Where and when?
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort, 64 Palm Meadows Drive, Carrara, Gold Coast, QLD 4211
- Saturday, 10 November, 2018. 1:00pm – 5:00pm.
What is the price?
- Healthwise Student Workshop (with afternoon tea) $60
- Healthwise Student Workshop +NatPrac 2018 morning sessions (with full catering) $175
Coinciding with NatPrac 2018 the Healthwise Student Workshop is the first of a series for students currently studying Naturopathy or Nutrition to further prepare them for practice.
This workshop will be in three parts:
Part I: panel style Q&A following the theme: Cannabis and Lesser Known Herbs – Everything you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask” This will be hosted by Justin Sinclair, Geoff Beaty and Kristin Gilmour
Part II: exploring functional pathology via a range of case studies with industry expert Vanita Dahia.
Part lll: Nutrient Compounding – When and Why; with leading nutritionist and lecturer, Warren Maginn