Frequently asked questions
HEALTHWISE STUDENT WORKSHOP
10 November 2018
1:00pm - 5:00pm
Where can I buy tickets to Healthwise Student Workshop?
What is included in the price of your ticket?
- hear about leading industry topics from experts in their field
- charismatic speakers that are either practicing in their niche topic and/or undertaking significant research in their particular field
- 3.5 full hours of presentation, discussion, interactive session
- Part I – interactive Q & A Panel: ‘Everything you wanted to know but were too afraid to ask”. (using your digital handheld device to ask questions anonymously)
- Part II – explore functional pathology through a range of case studies
- networking with natural health practitioners, speakers and sponsors after workshop
- printed workbook (including program and speaker bios)
- afternoon tea (cater for allergies)
- filtered water available throughout the day
- carousel style seating in air-conditioned room with natural light
- access to exhibition hall prior to workshop
- networking opportunities throughout the day.
What date is the event?
Saturday 10 November, 2018. Registration is from 12:30pm. Starting at 1:00pm. Finishing approx. 5:00pm
Where is the event being held?
Mercure Gold Coast Resort, 64 Palm Meadows Drive, Carrara, QLD 4211
What time does registration open?
Registration will be open from 12:30pm.
What do I need to bring with me?
Our suggested list includes:
- a warm jacket or cardigan
- personal handheld device for participating in Q & A session.
Is there allocated seating?
No. First in best seats.
What meals are provided at the student workshop?
- afternoon tea
- tea (and herbal teas), coffee and water will be available throughout the day.
What if I book a ticket and then need to cancel?
Our registration policy outlines our terms and conditions. If you wish to cancel a ticket 14 days prior to the event NatPrac will refund your ticket price minus a $55 administration fee for cancelling.
If you cancel within 14 days of the event there will be no refund.
See also ‘Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?‘ below.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Yes, you can. You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your transfer, providing your details (as supplied at registration) and the details of the person you wish to transfer your ticket to.
A $15.50 administration fee will be charged to complete this process.